vineri, 5 aprilie 2013

Scandalous messages posted by Justin Bieber on Twitter. What they sent those who hate.

Justin Bieber, aged 19 years, posted on Twitter, miecuri several posts for those who have made nasty comments against him. The artist has been criticized by fans and media for his behavior in recent days in London, writes radaronline.com.
Weekends Bieber was attacked for making scandal after his friend of 14 years old, Jaden Smith - son of actor Will Smith, has not been received in London where singer club celebrate their birthday. And on Monday, the artist got back on the front pages of tabloids, after two hours late at O2 arena concert in London.
"Rumors, rumors and rumors again. Nothing more, nothing less. I could talk about them all day. Now will be positive. Tear I can not, I'm focused on the good things in my life.'m Blessed and do not forget that "Justin wrote on Twitter.
"I think false items designed to sell newspapers are part of the job. However I am a good person. Know that. You can tell me anything. Know the truth (no and) as long as family, friends and my fans are with I can say anything. are equal in God's eyes and we have a responsibility, so that the invention further articles about fine not mentioned there are not positive, "he continued.
Bieber, who is rumored to have started a relationship with British star in the making Ella Paige Roberts Clarke sees nothing wrong with his behavior.
"But be aware of it ... I can judge only one power, they serve, so I will continue to be myself.'ll Continue to serve, to hold concerts, to care, to love, to smile, dance, sing ... You are welcome to join, because no hard feelings. wear too much love for this to happen. love music. I will enjoy every day and will continue to smile. Asa would all you have to do. much love.'ll see # beliebers = I love you, "she said artist.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu